Monday, September 21, 2009

Just messing around on a Monday...

Recently, I finished a batch of cupcakes for a birthday party with a golf theme and was left with a good bit of green icing in my pastry bag. Fortunately, I also had some mini's stashed away in the freezer for just such an occasion. I've wanted to do a grass and flowers look for a while - ever since I bought my grass tip, really - I just think it's so funny to extrude icing like Play Dough hair! So, I worked up some flowers and leaves, set the table and took some shots....



Wouldn't they be cute with pale yellow grass and a basket handle for Easter? Maybe with a few jelly beans tucked up under the flowers...



Luckily, I'm a scrupulous cupcake baker and would never let anyone eat a previously frozen cake, so they're all for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment