Saturday, October 10, 2009

If you are interested in Cupcakes for this weekend...

We have 3 types available - Lisa Jean Pumpkin Queen, Nilla Nilla and Choclit Choclit - and we don't need 48 hours notice! In anticipation of the article we have premade a few dozen and can deliver them later tonight or anytime tomorrow.

Costs are as follows:

Choclit or Nilla are 26.40 per dozen



Pumpkin Queen are 28.80 per dozen



You can mix up the flavours to get a bit of each and delivery is free within city limits.

Happy Thanks-Giving!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not really commenting about this post per se, but I was given the indulgent opportunity to sample one of your "Baroness" cupcakes yesterday. Words escape me. You could really market your cupcakes as guilt free, because you don't much care about calories when you try one. You could maybe also market them as "cake-ly delicious joy nuggets"? Quite possibly the best thing I've ever tasted. I must admit, sadly, I had to have another for breakfast. The shame!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete