Monday, June 22, 2009

Winner!

There was a contest on Cupcakes Take the Cake to win a funny little finger spoon called a Batter Finger, and I won!
Contestants had to leave a comment on the blog saying what they would use the Batter Finger for - my comment:
When I'm working on a new flavour in the middle of the night and I finally perfect a new butter-cream, I would use this as the spoon to run into the bedroom with at 3 am to say "Kevin! Wake up! Taste this - is that freakin' good or what?"





Cute little guy, hey? And the best part is that the prize is supplied by another Canadian cupcake baker - Sweet Cuppin' Cakes in Winnipeg! Yay yay yay!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bonnie! Your prize went out today and I tucked in another wee gift for you YAY!
    I am near if you need anything
    Happy Day to you
    Lyns

    ReplyDelete